Search the University of Manchester siteSearch Menu StaffNet
Search type

Foreign Currency Form (PR3A)

Summary: Advance claim for currency required to cover expenditure while travelling on University business. At the end of the trip the PR3B form must be submitted. All forms must be signed/authorised prior to submission to Payroll

Type: Form

Owner: Directorate of People and OD  

To view, click on link. To save, right-click and select SelectTarget As

Contact email:

Last modified: 21/12/2021

Link to this document:

Edit (only Administrators)